Hi! Thanks for stopping in, I hope you enjoy what you find!
A little bit about me… I began photography in 2003, back then I used my moms Nikon FA SLR and worked primarily with black and white film. Back then, I had access to and developed photos in a dark room.
In 2010, I switched over to digital photography and I currently still use a Nikon full frame DSLR.
Some things you should know about me:
- I love my family – I married my Brian in 2011, we had our first little girl in 2014 and our second little girl in 2017
- I am a member of Professional Photographers of America
- I volunteer for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
- I’m a featured and award winning wedding photographer on The Knot
- I have a team of professional photographers who photograph weddings with and for VI Photography
I am a professional wedding, newborn, family, and event photographer. I’d love to talk to you about your upcoming photography needs, so Reach out and I’ll be in touch!
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram
*Photo credit: Christina Kelley