Misty and Mike got married on the April 21st of 2018 at West Milford Farm and it was such a spectacular wedding. A beautiful and rustic setting for an incredible day that made for a great balance of classy elegance and country aesthetic that really embodied the couple.
There was a focus on floral was throughout (including the three-tier cake!) and pushed the wedding just that little bit more to feel truly natural and authentic. I had a lovely time collecting together all the memories of this beautiful couple’s happy day.
Have a look at some of the images from the day that I thought were spot on for capturing the day!
Misty left me the sweetest review below. She was one of the most organized brides I’ve ever worked with and I really loved working with her!
- Location: West Milford Farm
- Hair Stylist: Caroline Whitt Mersberger
- Makeup Artist: Staci Gibbs
- Florist: Tracy Ruggiero Pierce
- Cake / Bakery: Donut Depot
- Caterer: ‘Cue BBQ – Drew Litras
- Band / DJ / Musician: Ray Mitchell – DJ Ray’s Entertainment